Front End Developer (UI/UX)
The fastest-growing online booking community – Bidroom.com – is searching for Front End UI/UX Developer looking for a new and exciting challenge within the IT team in Kraków. We are waiting for you in the sunny office located in the historic, renaissance Palace under the Rams on the Main Square. Join our revolution!
As a Front End UI/UX Developer you will participate in the application development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, testing and deployment.
What can you expect?
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- Young, fun, international team of people who enjoy their work
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Rewarding salary
- Great office location
What skills should you have?
- 2+ years UI/UX or online design experience
- Strong sense of consistent design
- Propose designs within technical constraints
- Good knowledge: HTML, CSS/SCSS/LESS
- Familiarity with Package Managers NPM/Yarn
- Familiarity with build tools (Grunt, Gulp, etc.)
- Responsive design (custom or frameworks – Bootstrap)
- Great English communication skills
- Unit testing and troubleshooting experience is advantageous