Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to work in the fastest-growing online booking community? Come and join us at Bidroom.com for a real chance to push yourself and the company forward. All of this can be done in the comfort of a relaxed, rapidly expanding multinational working environment and right here in the heart of Krakow.
What will you be doing?
- In charge of our Industry Event concept for hoteliers and travel partners around the world to support the overall business development and sales activities.
- Your responsibilities include: planning and production of the events; coordination of the communication with the Marketing team; management of our sponsors in coordination with the Business Development Specialists and the Sales Department; content planing.
- Responsible for coordinating Bidroom’s participation to fair and events including travel arrangements, booking booth, speakers programs, etc. Proposing new event opportunities in which Bidroom can take part and supporting all event-related activities.
- Watching event and conference trends to implement best practices.
What can you expect?
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Rewarding salary
- Great location of the office
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- 10 to 15 travel days a year in Europe mostly
What skills should you have?
- 2 years experience in event coordination ideally in the travel industry
- Creative thinking, trendsetter, energetic
- Detailed-oriented, tech-savvy, pro-active
- At least C2 level in English, other languages highly appreciated
- Deep intuition and passion for travel and tech
- Appreciates a high impact, high visibility role
What language do we speak?
We are a Dutch company with a rapidly expanding international team, speaking over 20 languages. We are of course English speaking with all internal communication delivered in English.