Partnerships Product Manager
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to work in the fastest-growing online booking community? Come and join us at Bidroom.com for a real chance to push yourself and the company forward. All of this can be done in the comfort of a relaxed, rapidly expanding multinational working environment and right here in the heart of Krakow.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the partnerships product/solutions: co-branded landing pages; API integration; connectivity with partners.
- Translate the business objectives from partnerships into reality.
- Manage delivery for product partnerships from assisting with product pitches, viability analysis, scope definition, product design and ultimate delivery.
- Make sure partner projects are released on time, with no bugs and within partner’s requirements.
- Create partners documentation; group and summarise partner requirements; internal objectives and roadmaps; technical feasibility; costs; timing.
- Collaborate with the Software Engineering department to drive implementations in order to deliver simple and aesthetic solutions.
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- A rewarding salary
- Great office location on the Main Square in Kraków
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
What skills should you have?
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- At least C2 level in English, other languages appreciated.
- Someone who can align business goals with technical feasibility.
- Data-minded, meticulous and result-driven.
- Comfortable with organising and managing multiple concurrent, high paced, projects.
- Understands that delighting users and partners is as important as delivering features.
- Deep intuition and passion for travel and tech.
- Appreciates a high impact, high visibility role.
What language do we speak?
We are a Dutch company with a rapidly expanding international team, speaking over 20 languages. We are of course English speaking with all internal communication delivered in English.