We are looking for a Sourcer to join our HR team and manage the first stage of the recruiting process. You will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
What you’ll be doing?
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like the source of hire and time-to-fill
What skills should you have?
- Proven work experience as a Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques
- Familiarity with HR databases
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- Fluent in English
What language do we speak?
We are a Dutch company with a rapidly expanding international team, speaking over 20 languages. We are of course English speaking with all internal communication delivered in English.
Bidroom.com is a commission-free online hotel booking platform that guarantees the guests at least 5% discount (off the rates displayed on other booking websites) on every booking. The Dutch startup was founded in 2014 in The Hague. Currently its headquarters are located in Amsterdam and Kraków. We bring fairness to the hospitality industry and the Online Travel Agency market.
Don’t hesitate, send us your CV to email@example.com.
Back to Careers page