Business Development Executive | Nordics and the UK
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to work in the fastest-growing online booking community? Come and join us at Bidroom.com for a real chance to push yourself and the company forward. All of this can be done in the comfort of a relaxed, rapidly expanding multinational working environment and right here in the heart of Krakow.
What will you be doing?
- Identify strategic partnership and business opportunities across different verticals.
- Establish a strong and influential network of national and global partners to grow our audience and enhance our market positioning on your markets.
- This includes negotiation, contracts and supervision of the partnership activities production
- Work closely with the Partnership product Manager to translate these partnerships into user growth and partner satisfaction.
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment.
- A rewarding salary.
- Great office location on the Main square of Krakow
- Flexible working hours.
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in.
- An international team of people who enjoy their work.
- 15 travel days per year, mostly within Europe.
What skills should you have?
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development/partnerships/ Sales and Digital Marketing.
- A native speaker of English, Finnish, Norwegian or Danish.
- Fully proficient English.
- Strong presentation and networking skills to liaise with and pitch to business partners.
- Ability to create business plans with actionable objectives, including the knowledge of marketing and advertising strategies.
- Strong computer skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Business curiosity, ability to conduct market analysis and stay up-to-date with trends in the industry.
- Experience working in a Start-up environment or within a new Business Development department a plus.
What language do we speak?
We are a Dutch company with a rapidly expanding international team, speaking over 20 languages. We are of course English speaking with all internal communication delivered in English.