Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to work in the fastest-growing online booking platform? Come and join us at Bidroom.com for a real chance to push yourself and the company forward. All of this can be done in the comfort of a relaxed, rapidly expanding multinational working environment and right here in the heart of Krakow.
Bidroom is a Dutch company with a rapidly expanding international team, speaking over 20 languages. We are of course English speaking with all internal communication delivered in English.
We are aggressively expanding our Engineering, QA, DevOps, Data Science, and Product Management departments, by implementing the most modern software engineering, analytics and product practices. We are looking for professionals willing to prove themselves not just in following processes and best practices but also able to collaboratively explore and define new solutions.
What will you be doing?
In this role you will have the opportunity to expand, train and lead a QA team to cooperate with product manager, engineers and designers to understand features, make test plans/test cases and automate them. This person should be result oriented, have great communication skills, strong product sense, sound technical ability and excellent project management skills.
A successful candidate will have an established background in automating tests at all levels (integration, regression, functional, acceptance) for web applications, APIs, mobile apps, and microservices. It is considered a plus having experience with Data Quality assurance.
What skills should you have?
- 3-5 years of consumer software QA experience
- Broad experience in test automation and testing frameworks
- Specific hands-on experience with Selenium
- Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Python
- Experience in integrating tests in CI/CD pipelines
- Strong track record of creating test plans and writing test cases based on product requirements
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- Experienced in working with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Self motivated and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
- Hands-on QA team management experience
- Proficient in English
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- A rewarding salary
- Great office location on the Main square of Krakow
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work